ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


"never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." - Peter Pan


WTH // Tuesday 1 November 2011
03:26
So what Yunlin and Yunqian suddenly became cold towards me? They treat me better than you do. They will be there when I need them. Not like you, only know how to 敷衍我. I know I quarrel with them more than you do because we treasure each other so much. To you, I'm just a friend in school. Nothing more. In facebook, you're my sister so what? They are my sisters too! And you know what? We will hangout , laugh, share secrets together. Unlike with you, I must think what is ok to say. With them, I'm absolutely myself! I don't mind them because cold towards me. Because I broke a promise with Yunlin saying that I will overnight at her house one day. They have the right. My phone got no more money and they can't contact me. We are still friends.  请你不要自以为是。